Thursday, March 23, 2017

Pathetic e-service portal of LIC

Life insurance Corporation of India true to its name is a public sector behemoth. It is years behind the competition in terms of selling online policies. I am a customer of LIC and have enrolled policies in their e-service portal. The portal neither suggests me any new policies I can buy nor provides a way of buying new policies.
I am sure millions of LIC customers are using the portal for paying(grudgingly) for pathetic services. Hopeless is an understatement. The website a few snapshots of which I have included is woefully short of "zing"...

Here is the dinosaur era link to pay premium online:


This is the welcome page of the e-service portal with bullshit and useless links.


The opening page itself talks about "kanoon" and wants me to add policies. But I want new policy baba.
If you are confused and dying to purchase a life insurance from LIC online and hope to purchase an insurance before dying for the benefit of your loved ones... Like, comment below or still better tweet this post and tag the prime minister or the minister of electronics & IT. That is the best way to bring about change. Yes... I have heard so many stories and fables about how responsive they are. Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment